Bradford County consists of 300 square miles located in the northeast portion of Florida and has an estimated population of 26,850. Centrally located near Jacksonville, Gainesville and Lake City you will find an available workforce, reasonably priced land, favorable taxes and excellent transportation options. With the close proximity of Interstate 10, Interstate 75 and Interstate 95, the major highways 301 and 100 combined with the availability of rail and air services you can keep your business moving forward.
- Jacksonville International Airport - 1 hour 11 minutes
- Gainesville Airport - 32 minutes
- Ocala International Airport - 1 hour 5 minutes
- Lake City Airport - 1 hour 4 minutes
- Keystone Heights Airport - 4 minutes